Recomposed Max Richter Vivaldi Four Seasons

theophile

Pheasant Plucker
Subscriber
I cannot remember where I heard a snippet of this. I think it was music put to a YouTube video. I lost the bookmark I had of it. I was looking at some new vinyl lately and I saw this. I had to buy it. Having listened to it, I must say that I really enjoy the music. I thought that some of you might also be interested.

https://vinylsavor.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/music-max-richter-vivaldi-four-seasons.html

cover.jpg

label.jpg

I put the cd/dvd in my cart.... but think I'll check it out on YouTube or Tidal first.

I do find Richter interesting.... 8 hours of music for sleep?

I held off on that one but it is indeed, interesting.

I put the cd/dvd in my cart.... but think I'll check it out on YouTube or Tidal first.

I do find Richter interesting.... 8 hours of music for sleep?

I held off on that one but it is indeed, interesting.
I of course have heard The Four Seasons. This recomposed is not necessarily The Four Seasons. It contains some of The Four Seasons but much of it is Max Richter compositions loosely inspired by TFS. I really like it and think that it works. Please let me know how you feel about it should you purchase it.

I of course have heard The Four Seasons. This recomposed is not necessarily The Four Seasons. It contains some of The Four Seasons but much of it is Max Richter compositions loosely inspired by TFS. I really like it and think that it works. Please let me know how you feel about it should you purchase it.

I understood/understand this. ;)

Back
Top Bottom