Record Collector

opt80

Subscriber
Anybody buy this mag? I have Indigo book store set it aside each month. It is a wonderful read and covers all genre of music

Assuming this is the UK-based RC mag, they were the heavies of vinyl collecting in the late '80s - mid '90s. I used to run a monthly ad @ the mag. Didn't know they were still a force in collecting @ the 2010s.

PS: unitl this moment also wasn't aware that AK had a Magazine Forum. Izzit new? No matter.

I read it from time to time and of course beings it's UK based I see lots of tasty stuff that I never see around here.

Good magazine if you collect vinyl. All value estimates are in pounds. They do nice write ups on one musician or band and include articles on their best vinyl or most expensive.

I have brought it for years till about 3/4 years ago...Been thinking of rebuying it. Always had great articles about artists of every genre of music. Plus other stuff sales of vinyl,CD's and cassettes, new releases and always little gems in there.

Pay? subscription? I thought they where free at least at my record store I'v never need to pay for it.

Best bet is at Barnes and Noble. Usually $10.99. I've kept all mine from a few years back and reference them once a week. Not sure if they have a digital version?

Back
Top Bottom