Record sleeves a Recomendation

Mark W.

Nut house of the Universe
I finally got around to placing an Order with SLEEVE CITY for inner sleeves and jacket covers for about 100 of my albums I placed the order 7/16/06 and opted for the cheapest shipping option which turned out to be Media Mail

I ordered 100) Mobile Fidelity type anti static inner sleeves and 100) 3 mil fold over Jacket covers. Oh and some nice clear plastic Cassette cases to upgrade some that have been dragged around since 1976!

WOW with a shipping charge of only $6.35 and the distance from Memphis TN to Silverton, Oregon to make I expected them to show up in 8-10 days.

Well today is 7/20/06 and here they are on my door step. The sleeves arrived nicely packed and ONLY one of the Jacket covers has a corner crease and I'm sure that will soon disappear once wedged into my shelves.

I couldn't be happier they fit perfectly and look wonderful. I will be placing an order for more as soon as I can.

Oh I put this here cause while it might bee a feedback or Dollars and cents topic it's also MOST important to turntable owners (who tend to be record collectors as well)

Last edited:
Mark W. said:
I finally got around to placing an Order with SLEEVE CITY for inner sleeves and jacket covers for about 100 of my albums I placed the order 7/16/06 and opted for the cheapest shipping option which turned out to be Media Mail

I ordered 100) Mobile Fidelity type anti static inner sleeves and 100) 3 mil fold over Jacket covers. Oh and some nice clear plastic Cassette cases to upgrade some that have been dragged around since 1976!

WOW with a shipping charge of only $6.35 and the distance from Memphis TN to Silverton, Oregon to make I expected them to show up in 8-10 days.

Well today is 7/20/06 and here they are on my door step. The sleeves arrived nicely packed and ONLY one of the Jacket covers has a corner crease and I'm sure that will soon disappear once wedged into my shelves.

I couldn't be happier they fit perfectly and look wonderful. I will be placing an order for more as soon as I can.

Oh I put this here cause while it might bee a feedback or Dollars and cents topic it's also MOST important to turntable owners (who tend to be record collectors as well)

I have ordered a fair amount of stuff from Sleeve City and found them to be a very good supplier, fast shipping, once they forgot to put some of the sleeves I ordered in the box, when I called them to report the shortage, they immediately sent out replacements (and included an extra package) and a 15% discount on my next order. First class all the way. :banana:

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom