Reel to Reel tape swap where everyone sends out a blank tape?

eddisc - I returned a tape to you a couple of weeks ago. I'm still in the swap! If anyone has mine, I haven't seen or heard of it's status in awhile. Send me a tape if any are available for the swap. Thanks!

I just got another tape from Louis (LAB3), but I don't think it's part of the swap rotation. IDK.... have listened to it a couple of times. Good stuff as usual. Ready to send back next week after duping to cassette for my archives!

I just got another tape from Louis (LAB3), but I don't think it's part of the swap rotation. IDK.... have listened to it a couple of times. Good stuff as usual. Ready to send back next week after duping to cassette for my archives!

The tape and CD I sent you was for to to jam and the CD (music from the the tape you mailed) was a gift for sending on my other tape. I thought you might want to do a tape swap (just us) so I made that different "Blues" tape you have now.
I have a lot of classic R2R from 70/90's and Blues/Jazz that I can record in the future. We can do 7" or 10" 1/4 track 7 1/2 ips if you to Jim. I am retired and it's a long hot summer here in Texas. Glad you liked the tape. I recorded it on my Revox from a CD I burned of some of the newer more progessive Blues/Rock music. I realized I forgot to include the play list Duh. email me at home we can trade cassettes if you would rather go that way?. Sorry for the thread jack guys. Happy 4th to all.

Louis

The mystery tape I received was eddisc's and it has been returned to him, it was an Ampex with his name and address in the box.

I was under the impression everyone had gotten their tapes back?

The mystery tape I received was eddisc's and it has been returned to him, it was an Ampex with his name and address in the box.

I was under the impression everyone had gotten their tapes back?

Thanks for sending his tape back :thmbsp: I was just making sure everyone on the other tape swap has their tapes back. I think Eddisc is in both tape swaps and made the mistake. All is fixed..... for now now. Last rotation it was 11 months before I got my tape back. I was going to join this one too but I got busy selling off my was left of my motorcycle shop and I am on the other tape swap and was too busy. Happy 4th
Louis

guilty - as alleged!! >>> I think Eddisc is in both tape swaps and made the mistake. All is fixed..... for now now<<<
jmiles - no tapes here, mailed 2 & rec'd a wk. or 2 ago. THESE WERE FULL!

Pubenemy - Thanks for the returning :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom