Reels' pictures...

Discussion in 'AK Fest 2005' started by Reel 2 Reel, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Dave918

Dave918 Super Member

Damn, another lucky dawg!! What did you think about the BS CS amp Eric. Looks like there were at least two rigs there using it.

/d

2. tentoze

tentoze Twangophile

Dave,

When I get my thoughts collected (translated: when I recover from a VERY intense week-end for an old guy), I'll do a little write-up about the NSCS and Obelisk combination- Brian's "small" room was running a CS with the smaller Shahinians, the "big" room was running an NSCS with the Obelisks, I'm pretty sure.

3. BrianB

BrianB AK Vendor Emeritus Moderator

Thanks for the photo! But you didn't identify the fellow sitting to my right, who is probably the most "famous" person in the picture - namely, Gilbert Yeung of Blue Circle...

4. BrianB

Kind enough to let you tag along? LOL! I wouldn't have had NEARLY as much fun as I did at AK-Fest 2005 without your presence, tentoze!!!

5. BrianB

Yup, the CS was driving our little rig, and the new NSCS was driving our big rig.

As many of you know, I'm a true believer in SET amps, but I could happily live with either of the above solid-state integrateds for a long, long time... :)