Ren and Stimpy.....outragious

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I have the complete set of the Ren and Stimpy cartoon series. Watching “The Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksman”. Watching this deranged cartoon you wonder about the minds of the creators of this cartoon series. It originally aired on MTV in 1993. Wait till you meet “Powdered Toastman”

Last edited:
You must like my show!
How can you not like my show??

WUTIZITmaan_6341.jpg

I have them all.

There is also Cow and Chicken
I watched the show to see what the name of the “Red Guy” was.

The Red “Guy” Cleopantless
21DA16D1-CB19-4C2B-B9B1-BB6ED81127F1.gif

Uncle Boneless Chicken.
09F03ADF-6B93-4E5D-828F-EE4E50A0BE94.jpeg

I have the complete set of the Ren and Stimpy cartoon series. Watching “The Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksman”. Watching this deranged cartoon you wonder about the minds of the creators of this cartoon series. It originally aired on MTV in 1993. Wait till you meet “Powdered Toastman”

My stoner buddies really liked that toon in its day. Log is classic.

Watching this deranged cartoon you wonder about the minds of the creators of this cartoon series.

Well, the creator was recently in the news for rather unsavory actions from when he was making the show. I do remember enjoying the show as a kid. Have not watched it for awhile.

Hah! (Heh, heh).
I was given a personal tour of their final editing studio, where they were making the final edits for the next show.
Boy was I startled when I looked up at the studio 'windows' and could see a crowd of folks sitting on bleachers staring in at us!
I didn't know it was part of the public studio tour package also (from the 'outside') - struck me as being a very R&S type ofmoment! (Perfect time to do something like pick my nose!)
:rflmao:

Outrageous they were. I haven't seen an episode of R&S in years. Are they still producing "new" material?

Yes, Powdered Toast Man was, um, a special character. There was also The Horse Who Sells Nipples, oy gevalt. And I recall the one @ which Stimpy (he's the cat, yes?) had a toothache and the production showed "closeups" of the inside of his mouth, small "tooth beavers" sawing & chipping away @ the cat's teeth. What stuff that was.

Forgot about "Vitamin F". Too much.

Show us your Stimpy !!

stimpy-doll.jpg

And yes, mine also had the whoopie cushion that stopped working. Now I have to make my own underleg noises during the good scenes ... :oops:

Remember “The Son of Stimpy”
Ren; “Something came out of your butt and made a sound”?
Stimpy: “and it smelled funny”
This episode was banned from MTV.

Back
Top Bottom