Renaissance Spikes ?

Infinity nutcase.
I have a line on an Renaissance 80 original spike setup. Does anyone know if the 80 & 90 are the same ?. I'd be using these for my 90's. I googled and couldn't find any info.

I have a line on an Renaissance 80 original spike setup. Does anyone know if the 80 & 90 are the same ?. I'd be using these for my 90's. I googled and couldn't find any info.

They are the same. Also, the spikes I have in my Kappa 9.1s are the exact same as the Ren 90s front spikes (only the rear adjustable spike is different on the Ren line).

Speaking of spikes, I recently acquired an original Modulus subwoofer, but the plastic “isolation feet covers” were missing. Are the Kappa spikes the same? Do they use the same covers?

Well That's great news, I think I have a very complete setup now. Thanks uvafan420. pauljh, that's a good question, I don't have any idea, I know my first Kappa 8's just came with the angled bases.

Speaking of spikes, I recently acquired an original Modulus subwoofer, but the plastic “isolation feet covers” were missing. Are the Kappa spikes the same? Do they use the same covers?

I had a Modulus Sub some years back. The spikes on it were also the same as the spikes that came with my Kappa 9.1s and Ren 90s. By covers, do you mean the pads?

Yes, the plastic covers for the spikes that allow use on a wood floor. I just have some plywood under the spikes now.

Yes, the plastic covers for the spikes that allow use on a wood floor. I just have some plywood under the spikes now.

You should be able to pick up some of those anywhere for cheap. The ones that come with my Kappa were nothing special really.

Back
Top Bottom