Repair shop in ohio

vanman

Anyone know of any reputable shops in central ohio. I would like to get my old sansui au-999 fixed.
steve

Columbus

Mike,
Small world. . .I live in Reynoldsburg. . .I send or take my amps to a guy I know in INDY. . .He is good, reasonable and honest. . .Only a 2-3 hour drive or overnight for UPS etc. . . .I like to go to his house and droul over his good stuff. I bought a MINT Adcom 565 in the box still in the schrink wrap. . .never been touched, also I just bought a Forte' M3 that he did his magic on, now 282wpc. . . He did all the service work on my SX 1250. . . .There are supposed to be decent places in this town but I havnt found them. . .I have only lived here for about 1 year so still a lot to learn. . . .

Small world indeed. I found a small shop on Indianola in Clintonville; StereoLab. They do nice work but not cheap. I can't think of anyone else I'd let touch my amp. What do you think of "audio" in Columbus? Any shops you like? I know a few audiophiles in town, and if you ever want to come over to hear my system let me know.

MikE

Ohio - The heart of it all!

Yes gentlemen, it is a small world. I too would like a good repair shop for audio in Columbus. I thought there was a good Sansui repairman who moved to Dayton, Ohio not too long ago, but i e-mailed with the last known e-mail address I found, but not a word back, so the search still goes on. If I were to find a good Sansui repairman, I have a 7900 integrated I want fixed, Might just be a simple problem, but time is a commondity i don't have much of.
Ron

Back
Top Bottom