Replacement bulbs for Scott r-337

Shockmaster

Just picked up a 1977 Scott R-337. Everything works fantastic and the guts look well maintained and very clean. Only issue is all bulbs are out that Illuminate the tuner. I opened it up and managed to turn 1 bulb that still worked. So 1 of 6 bulbs currently work. I need to replace them but am having trouble sourcing the bulbs. The bulbs have no info on them except fot it saying “15A” on the bulb glass itself. I don’t know much about receivers and this is my first post. I would like to replace these bulbs and by popping them out myself, it doesn’t seem to difficult to pop new ones back in. Any info on where to purchase these bulbs would be much appreciated. I managed to snap a photo of the bulb. Thanks!

Attachments

• B078D1E4-48D4-4EE2-9B20-C8670C57506C.jpeg
    B078D1E4-48D4-4EE2-9B20-C8670C57506C.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 12
Sure it is not .15A, that would be 150mA which is something I would expect for dial lamps. Not sure if that is leaded or a wedge type bulb in there you may have to get the bulb out of the holder. @dgwojo I'm sure can match up something for you, maybe even an entire LED replacement kit.

Sure it is not .15A, that would be 150mA which is something I would expect for dial lamps. Not sure if that is leaded or a wedge type bulb in there you may have to get the bulb out of the holder. @dgwojo I'm sure can match up something for you, maybe even an entire LED replacement kit.
Yeah you’re probably right. For me to take out the bulb I would turn it counter clockwise and it would pop out. I may be giving you completely useless information here, as I said I know nothing about the parts of electronics. There is 6 total and only 1 works. I don’t know if I can get them separately or how hard it would be to get them as a total or where to find them. But if he can help me get them then I’m more than happy to buy them as soon as they’re available.

Back
Top Bottom