Replacement bulbs

Guest140

I have recently obtained a JVC r-s7 and I'm in the process of restoring it, the problem is the display lights are going to need replacing but I'm unable to find any company in the UK that sells bulbs or a soft light LED kit for this receiver, it has one round bulb that illuminates both VU meters and very small bulbs at the ends of the wavelength strip, the only luck I have had is a very helpful chap in America who will sell me the replacement led kit for this receiver, but, its over £12 for the kit and another £14 +postage, I'm not tight but that seems a bit steep for bulbs, as the bulbs are not in holders and will need to be soldered in place I have been thinking about an 8v bicycle light bulb as it will fit and doesn't generate heat.
Surely there must be somewhere I can get a LED kit in the UK.
I know there is a mine of wisdom here so can anyone help, please.

I have sent an email with as much information as possible and now awaiting the reply, the light blue LEDs look wonderful.

Still not heard anything from Dave about the bulbs, I sent him an email and pictures as requested and it's gone quiet, maybe just busy.

Back
Top Bottom