Replacement Sansui lites

greymatter

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Need a few ideas gang , looking for some OEM replacement lites for a Sansui Ba- 3000 and a Ca -3000 and a Tu -9900 . Are there places to look or a company that might , does , not available ? Not sure what or where to go . Thinking 20 pieces . Not sure ? Sansui green Led fuse lamps . eBay thinking

I recently bought a bunch of 8V fuse lamp LED's from Parts Express. They come in Warm White and Cool Blue. The Whites work real nice behind Sansui Green tuner Faceplates. They go for around a $1 per, with Qty 5 in a pack. If you buy 10 packs, the price drops to $4.70 per 5 pack.
This isn't a sales pitch. Just trying to advise where you can get quality replacements designed for 8V. Most of the ones I have tried from ebay are 12v lamps, and typically need a Upconverter Power supply and bridge rectifier to give the proper brightness for the LED's, whereas Parts Express are made for 8V.

Thank you Tom for the help and info , did you notice a differences in the brightness or a real color difference . Your comments are always appreciated.

When I first installed them, they didn't appear that bright on the faceplate. But that was because LED fuse bulbs are directional. I had to turn them so that the LED's faced front, which meant that they needed to be installed with the lamps lookinging forward (lamps installed sideways in their holders. This now looked great. I don't feel it made the color different, but do believe it is a bit brighter.

When I first installed them, they didn't appear that bright on the faceplate. But that was because LED fuse bulbs are directional. I had to turn them so that the LED's faced front, which meant that they needed to be installed with the lamps lookinging forward (lamps installed sideways in their holders. This now looked great. I don't feel it made the color different, but do believe it is a bit brighter.
Tom, not sure if notifications are getting through - check your PMs or profile if you can.

Back
Top Bottom