Replacement volume pot for Integrated Amp?

kev123

Hi everyone,

I have a Cambridge audio Azur 540A V.1 and I need to replace the volume pot as it is broken on the left side channel.

From what I saw until now, it is a motorized stereo 20k log potentiometer. The problem is I can't find any replacement pot that is 20K Log and motorized.

Is there someone in there that have changed a volume pot on a Cambridge Azur in the past? Or simply someone who can tell me what option that I have on this amplifier?

I'm in the show lighting repair industry for a while but new to Hi-fi amps, and I have to admit I'm a little lost. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Yes but they have not answered yet... I asked my local distributor, they have a repair shop certified by Cambridge, but they told me that part wasn't available from Cambridge anymore. Anyway the original pot is a crappy chinese unit from Soundwell corp and it seems it's a common problem from those amps.

Mine screws directly on the shaft. Not sure if to part with led is removable on that one and if you can put a nut around the shaft.

Back
Top Bottom