Replacing a Cambrdige Audio A500 with separates

keylimesoda

I've had an A500 integrated for a few years and it's been a great little performer, with its warm sound taking the edge off my bright NHT speakers.

Now I'm looking to replace the A500 with separates. I've picked up an Emotiva LMC-1 for the pre-amp (I like digital souces, but only need 2ch). Any suggestions on a warm 2x100 amp that I could probably pick up on the cheap used?

I've had an A500 integrated for a few years and it's been a great little performer, with its warm sound taking the edge off my bright NHT speakers.

Now I'm looking to replace the A500 with separates. I've picked up an Emotiva LMC-1 for the pre-amp (I like digital souces, but only need 2ch). Any suggestions on a warm 2x100 amp that I could probably pick up on the cheap used?

Man that is the eternal question....:scratch2: I would head over to Audiogon and peruse the amps for sale section. I have had great success buying amps over there....hell it's fun just to "window shop" like that sometimes.

Bill

Cambridge will have separates out latter this year

2094899540_6c775271b4_o.jpg

Why not use the Cambridge Audio A500 as a pre-amp and go for a "higher quality" power amp with your funds?

Back
Top Bottom