Report Problems with Ads Here!

If chrome is the default browser , chrome.

(Just checked, definitely chrome)
Perfect, thanks!

I'm a little suspect that we've gotten Safari taken care of, but Chrome is a new target now. Deploying a couple of extra security measures now!

I don't know if this has anything to do with anything but I'm getting buggy behavior (major keyboard and mouse lag) and this (Linux Mint - Firefox browser).

firefox2.jpg

Attachments

• firefox1.jpg
    firefox1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
I don't know if this has anything to do with anything but I'm getting buggy behavior (major keyboard and mouse lag) and this (Linux Mint - Firefox browser).

View attachment 1173658
just logged in with firefox no problem . ubuntu .. seems lots faster than slimjet which is odd as firefox used to be laggy . i havent used it for years but kept it updated .
all i see different is the padlock with red line through it on address bar

i am not getting those warning as yet .. i am expecting it to one day though . there will be a setting in flags or whatever it is to sort it out .

i am not getting those warning as yet .. i am expecting it to one day though . there will be a setting in flags or whatever it is to sort it out .

They don't pop up in Firefox or Chrome, you have to click on the exclamation mark at the beginning of the address bar.

I'm booted up in Linux mint, this screen shot is from Firefox, you should have a lock with a red line through it and an exclamation mark like this.
Click on it.
Screenshot from 2018-04-28 00-08-17.png

Screenshot from 2018-04-28 00-18-15.png

Everything is fine now. Could have been symptoms of behind-the-scenes debugging activity. Linux Mint / Firefox. Love the ads! It gives the place a buzz IMHO.

just on AK on my phone when to PM and i got these.
Samsung S7 chrome browser001.JPG 004.JPG 004.JPG

chrome browser
I haven't had this on home pc windows 10 chrome browser . Only the phone

Attachments

• IMG_6361.JPG
    IMG_6361.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 1
Got this today - in Chrome on a Windows 10 PC. Was viewing a thread and the screen changed to this:

upload_2018-5-3_11-1-29.png

I was having issues on my phone (Android 8.0 running Chrome), but those are completely gone as of about 2 weeks ago. But, on the computer whenever I get on AK, I can see all of the ad scripts running in the bottom browser status bar. Site has locked up completely on me several times this week.

Got this today - in Chrome on a Windows 10 PC. Was viewing a thread and the screen changed to this:

View attachment 1178222

I was having issues on my phone (Android 8.0 running Chrome), but those are completely gone as of about 2 weeks ago. But, on the computer whenever I get on AK, I can see all of the ad scripts running in the bottom browser status bar. Site has locked up completely on me several times this week.

Ok thanks, that is definitely a new one. We'll look into it.

I don't see this problem noted in the previous posts. I have a MacBook Pro running OS El Capitan 10.11.6 and when I do certain keystrokes such as the back arrow I get routed to safety.apple.com yada yada yada along with a nasty alarm sound asking me to scan my computer immediately to remove a virus. I don't do that of course but this has come up multiple times and only via Audio Karma. Hope this helps narrow down and solve this annoying and potentially serious problem. Thanks.

Edit: What I'm experiencing may be related to the annoying Ad Mac Cleaner issue on Macs only. However, this safety.apple.com hijack of my Safari browser only occurs when using AK.

Last edited:
This is starting to piss me off!!! and I only get this crap on AK ????View attachment 1187407
details of operating system eg win 7 . browser ..eg google chrome might help those sorting this out ..
p.s did you clear cookies cache etc to see if it helps ? if windows did you try going back to earlier time in case its a browser hacker ?

i have never had a problem . computer or phone ..

Back
Top Bottom