Report Problems with Ads Here!

This one didn't require ctl>alt>del to get out of, but it wouldn't let me navigate back to AK.View attachment 1185657

Right in the middle of reading a BT ad just now.

View attachment 1186267

This is starting to piss me off!!! and I only get this crap on AK ????View attachment 1187407

All three of these were fairly similar, so just letting you guys know we received the complaint and are trying to track down how they snuck through.

i did try tracking that phone number but they wanted a dollar .. it wouldn't have got me an ip so didnt invest ... think i may have an found ip earlier other post .104.27.146.9

i did try tracking that phone number but they wanted a dollar .. it wouldn't have got me an ip so didnt invest ... think i may have an found ip earlier other post .104.27.146.9

I just got this one again but it was just as well as I was about to unload on some schmuck who refuses to see that something can be taken two ways. The redirect was more powerful than my judgment, but I digress.

I'm so surprised that you guys are getting the desktop versions of these things. I've got some ideas to block these, we'll implement so please keep up with the reporting if you see anything after tomorrow.

i have never had a single problem here on AK on pc or mobile its actually one of the few with no problems ever .. i have things locked down pretty good .. its all set to myself allowing if needed . it might be area specific ? has anyone in the uk had problems i wonder ?

i have never had a single problem here on AK on pc or mobile its actually one of the few with no problems ever .. i have things locked down pretty good .. its all set to myself allowing if needed . it might be area specific ? has anyone in the uk had problems i wonder ?

The area was likely random. They cycle through the various regions to attack with these things to make it harder to detect.

We'll have a patch for this specific hole out tomorrow morning.

Leland47 posted he was having a problem with his iPhone and Amazon on AK ...

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/that-pesky-amazon-spam-is-back-on-iphone-ak.827089/

Last couple days....that Amazon ad is back on my iPhone AK surfing...

It pretty much make using my phone to surf AK useless.

Plus after trying to back out of the Amazon ad....then an ad ( alert ) for iPhone Security software pops up ontop of the Amazon ad. Simply can't back out of this ad at all. Have to shut down the page.

Perhaps the entire thing is a spam popup....to sell this Security software? Or Phishing...? Or Con-Game.

Anyway, thought I'd mention it here.

Mods!!

I'm getting the same thing as Leland47 on my phone - desktop is OK. It just started this morning and is very persistent.

Leland47 posted he was having a problem with his iPhone and Amazon on AK ...

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/that-pesky-amazon-spam-is-back-on-iphone-ak.827089/

I'm getting the same thing as Leland47 on my phone - desktop is OK. It just started this morning and is very persistent.

Me too, only on the iPhone.

Same Friday and Saturday. Not today so far.

Yeah looks like there was a big attack over the weekend.

Please try to grab a screen shot, as well as post up your Browswer/OS/Device combination!

That was all Saturday. Was hit ~20 times, all ~5s after going to the site.

Back
Top Bottom