I've recently had the great fortune of landing all of these components within my budget. I know there is a lot of info about the M-80/85 and I've tried to read as much as possible. Mine was in protection when I got it due to the DSBG issues... fortunately, it was just the two zener diodes that were toast and everything else appeared to be okay. Cleaned everything up and put back together and no longer in protection. I ordered a full set of electrolytic caps Nichicon KZ, FG, and KW plus the one ES bi polar cap and then I got some new variable resistor pots. I haven't installed these yet cause I'm doing the preamp first. Right after I got my M-80 I went looking for a preamp. Ended up getting a Kenwood Basic C1 and then immediately after finding a C-80 listed as not working (no power). I got the preamp and took out the two heat shielded transistors with the glue and cleaned everything up. These two resistors had joints cracked so bad the whole thing was just wobbling back and forth rattling around. I took out a couple resistors nearby and cleaned those got all the glue cleaned and put new thermal grease on the heatsinks and put everything back together. Powered it up and everything sounds good, the volume pot is a little dirty. Phono sounded great. I ordered a full set of caps which I am installing now...the original power supply caps were about to explode I've never seen them like that... the ones in the phono power supply was bulged but not as bad... Nichicon KZ, FG and KW... although now I realized I missed a bunch of bi polar caps and ordered polarized ones instead so I'll need to go back and get the Nichicon bp ES versions... I think I will get some new variable trimmer resistor pots too -- wondering what else I should do if anything while I am putting in a parts order? Now, unbelievably, just the other day I landed a C-2a listed as not working... someone was trying to sell it with an M-2 and was going to include the C-2a for free with it because "it didn't work" but "might be an easy fix" ... well, I made an offer on just the preamp and they accepted. Got it home and haven't opened it up yet as I'm working on the M-80/C-80 and trying to finish the restorations on those first. However, I powered it on and ran a source through the AUX and it appears as though it just needs the volume pot cleaned but will need more testing (didn't test phono yet). I realize this is getting to be a long post but really what I am after is a parts list for the C-2a or a list of all the electrolytic capacitor values so I can put an order in and have my parts ready for next weekend to work on the C-2a. I can't seem to find one like is included in the SM for the C-80/M-80 which made putting my order into Mouser pretty easy. I would prefer not to make a list of caps by poking around inside the unit unless I have to... Hopefully, some Yamaha experts can chime in with any other things I should order from Mouser and replace. I've heard something about diodes in the C-2a and replacing them with two of the ones EW talks about tied in series (can't remember the part number at the moment but i have a few of them on hand). Looking for recommendations for things to consider replacing on the M-80/C-80 and C-2a. Thanks everyone!