Revell 1/48 B-17g

I built a couple of those for other folks about 20 years ago. Does the kit still have the pages showing the crash landed one as a dio? You'll also need to build the DC-3 and YF12a.........

I still have some unbuilt 1/48 kits, like a DC3, YF12a, F-104, B-58, and several Williams Brothers 1/35 racing planes.

Beautiful, what a nice scale size too - the detail and your workmanship are excellent. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice job on B17. Looks good next to the Lib.

Curious, can you even see the interior details?

Reminds me of my junior high/high school bedroom. I had a shelf with every Navy aircraft flown from a carrier involved in Vietnam built in 1/72 scale, Skyraider, A4, Vigilante, F4, Crusader, Intruder, etc..

Good stuff. Sweet man cave.

Do you do a clear coat? I used to brush on some charcoal powder at the exhaust and then seal it with matte clear coat.

I didn't huff it, but I loved the smell of Testors glue (orange tube, not the blue tube).

I had this board game and ran missions all over Europe. No computer (other than Norden bomb site) needed
pic44389_md.jpg

Very cool retro games! I cannot clear coat the Alclad because it will dull the finish.When I clear coat I use Future acrylic floor polish.

Back
Top Bottom