RichPA's main system

Wow...looks like a fantastic space! Equally impressive is the fact that there are only a few boxes left...

Look forward to swinging by and listening...

Your stuff looks great! It's aesthetically pleasing, and I am sure it is nice on the ears. Thanks for letting us have a peek :)

This is a very impressive room. I agree with the statements previously expressed. Quite a rig. What I love most about it is that despite the very nice gear it still looks like a home. And it's so smartly arranged.

Very cool system Rich.
Glad to see you got the wood stove option with your listening room. You can really bargain with the listening room builders now that they are not selling as many in this economy....... :D

Wow, I'd love to have that much space for my gear. I've got too much stuff in too little space. Congrats, Rich.

I like it! Looking real good Rich! Love the room and the spiral staircase! One of these days I would Love to hear those speakers. Very Nice warm and inviting space.

Things have changed, and it's about time for an update. The system, and the gas stove, have been updated, and the room has been re-oriented 90 degrees

System is now:

Sources: VortexBox server > Wyred4Sound 96kHz modified Sonos Connect; Pro-Ject Tuner Box, Bel Canto CD-2, main L/R channels from Yamaha RX-V667 HT receiver (used about once every 2 months)

DAC: Benchmark DAC2-HGC

Amplification: Wyred4Sound STP-SE preamp, Wyred4Sound mAmps

Room Correction EQ: DSpeaker Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual-Core with ULN-2 linear power supply

Speakers: Newform Research R645v3 with upgraded external crossovers; Hsu ULS-15 subwoofer

All cables are Analysis Plus copper

Currently enjoying the best sound I've ever achieved. I think I've posted about each of the upgraded pieces separately somewhere here.

A few pics:

Attachments

• stereo1 June 14.jpg
    stereo1 June 14.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 156
  • LR2 June 14.jpg
    LR2 June 14.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 149
  • LR4 June 14.jpg
    LR4 June 14.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 133
  • LR3 June 14.jpg
    LR3 June 14.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 206
What a great setup! You've got a beautiful space there, Rich. I wanna hang out there...

attachment.php

Killer. :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom