Rides from the airport.

x_25

Big Vandies!! Mwahahah...
I should be arriveing at the hotel sometime in the afternoon on the friday of the fest. Once I get unpacked I will be available to run back and forth to the airport to help shuttle people to the fest. Not sure how you guys want to work it, if I set times to pick people up or just stand outside with a sign and take whoever happens to need a ride at the moment. :thmbsp:

I should be arriveing at the hotel sometime in the afternoon on the friday of the fest. Once I get unpacked I will be available to run back and forth to the airport to help shuttle people to the fest. Not sure how you guys want to work it, if I set times to pick people up or just stand outside with a sign and take whoever happens to need a ride at the moment. :thmbsp:

With three terminal buildings, that might not be the best course of action.

Someone looking for a ride to the hotel would need to post their arrival details (time, airline) to this thread, and set up something with the x_25.

For those who don't recognize the name, Pearson International is over 200 miles away from the Fest, up in Toronto, Canada.

I'll be arriving at 6PM on Continental flight 7239 if anyone is available then I'd appreciate a lift. PM me if you'd like and we can exchange cell numbers for communicating. Thanks.

Mike

Friday, May 1, 2009
Frontier Airlines # 531

Arrival: (MDW): May 1, 2:52 PM CDT which ifn' math is correct would be (uh...:stupid::headscrat) 3.52 EDT...hell, I don't know...

If someone can help with a ride that would be great...:thmbsp:

Friday, May 1, 2009
Frontier Airlines # 531

Arrival: (MDW): May 1, 2:52 PM CDT which ifn' math is correct would be (uh...:stupid::headscrat) 3.52 EDT...hell, I don't know...

If someone can help with a ride that would be great...:thmbsp:

If I'm there with the rental car, I'll come and get your butt.:yes: Lemme check the swedual with my dates.:D

I'll be arriving at 6PM on Continental flight 7239 if anyone is available then I'd appreciate a lift. PM me if you'd like and we can exchange cell numbers for communicating. Thanks.

Mike

Should be in the area by then Mike. I will shoot you a PM later.

I am coming in with the wife on Friday afternoon on everyone's favorite ariline - Northwest at around 2:05 PM. If anyone can give us a ride from the airport that would be peachy - just PM me and I will give you all the flight info.

Dave

I don't think I will make it there by 2pm. It's a 9 hour drive and I plan on leaving around 5am and then with stops and such probably won;t be there until 3ish.

The wife and I are coming in on a red eye. We will be arriving around midnight on Air Tran. Also looking for possible way to get to the airport Monday morning for the return trip.

Friday Ride available from Metro 4:00 PM

I will be rolling past Metro around 3:30 - 4:00 PM on Friday. If that fits anyone's arrival schedule, PM me for my cell phone # and I can give you a lift to the hotel.

Back
Top Bottom