Ripped off by dukieduke

Status
Not open for further replies.
well it was sent back,im a iron worker, who does work out of town though the week,and the reason why its going back,for which "sherin" failed to mention,was the receiver he sent,was broken,ive emailed him dozens of times about it,for him to say,it worked when it left,i even took it to a repair shop,so we could make the transaction work,for the tech to tell me,that someone,has tried a quick fix on the board, if i was gonna rip anyone off,IT SURE IN HELL WOULDNT BE FOR A BROKEN PIECE OF AUDIO EQUIPMENT,my wife said she sent it back to COD,and that she dropped it off at the post office on wednesday,(reg post)so it will be there,Then you'll be able to scam someone else,

P.S. i also packed it with the quote from the repair shop,so that you can see,that i wasnt scamming you,but that,either you didnt test it,or you knew you were, tryin to scam me

dukieduke said:
well it was sent back,im a iron worker, who does work out of town though the week,and the reason why its going back,for which "sherin" failed to mention,was the receiver he sent,was broken,ive emailed him dozens of times about it,for him to say,it worked when it left,i even took it to a repair shop,so we could make the transaction work,for the tech to tell me,that someone,has tried a quick fix on the board, if i was gonna rip anyone off,IT SURE IN HELL WOULDNT BE FOR A BROKEN PIECE OF AUDIO EQUIPMENT,my wife said she sent it back to COD,and that she dropped it off at the post office on wednesday,(reg post)so it will be there,Then you'll be able to scam someone else,

P.S. i also packed it with the quote from the repair shop,so that you can see,that i wasnt scamming you,but that,either you didnt test it,or you knew you were, tryin to scam me
That receiver was working 100% and you were the one that wouldn't answer your emails, if it wasn't working when you received it I would have made things right.
You were the one that DID NOT ship after you told me that you did.
I bought that receiver from the original owner and there has never been any repairs done to it so if it was taken a part, it was done after I shipped it to you.

"What we have here is a failure to communicate."

coolhandluke4.jpg

Get on the phone and work this out like adults.

EchoWars said:
"What we have here is a failure to communicate."
Get on the phone and work this out like adults.
Most definately...or at least do the rest in PM's... Hopefully you guys can get this resolved and peacefully move on.

I can back Sherin up on this one. Our own dukieduke tried the same thing with me. We agreed to do a trade for his Nikko power amp and preamp for my Yamaha receiver. All the while he has Sherin's receiver in his possession as well as the Nikko gear that he said he had already shipped. After many emails we had done the deal. The very next day I see that he has put the power amp for sale on Canuck Audio Mart, AFTER we had agreed to do the deal, agreed on shipping, I called him on that and he told me he put the ad on just in case I tried to back out on him. This guy is a real piece of work gentlemen. I'd highly recommend you DO NOT do any business with him. Caveat Emptor.

i got all my emails,from are dealings,the second i find problems(which was the second i plugged it in)i emailed you,i tried to make things right with you,you asked me what we could do about it,i just wanted a receiver that worked,

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cut Lassma14" <cutlassman14@hotmail.com>
To: <mhartley@sympatico.ca>
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 9:04 AM
Subject: Re: nikko alpha 600 amp,and beta 400 pre amp - $300

i did,should have it today,but like i stated,im not happy with the yamaha,1 bit,i was honest with you about the light,(not saying u knew it was ****ed) as it stands the reciever isnt worth 10 bucks to me,as it has some issues, as i state before,i can ship it back to you,COD, as you can do the same with the nikko,Bums me out,as i like the look of the yamaha,but no good to me not working right,

To: "Cut Lassma14" <cutlassman14@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 08:41:30 -0400

Everything was working perfect when it left here with NO issues what so ever, I was using it as a second system.
I wouldn't try to pass a piece of shit on to someone else without telling them.
Why did you say that you shipped the Nikko's if you didn't?
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 8:36 AM

not 1 scratch on the box or the reciever ,,i got it back in the box,and waiting to be returned,,,,its to bad to,as i like the look of it,i know it wont turn the volume up by remote, mostly likely the motor, had it been like you said, it woulda be a done deal

To: "Cut Lassma14" <cutlassman14@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 05:34:54 -0400

That receiver was 100% when it left here, and I mean everything. Not one thing was ****ed, I was using it in another room and I had to un hook it when I shipped it. Was there any damage to the box?
In other words you never shipped the Nikko as agreed??
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 11:06 PM

sorry for the delay,been working xtra hours,(thinks to some morons..lol) i got some issues with the yamaha. the volume wont go up with the remote,power button is ****ed,(on the rec) A&B speaker slector is ****ed,some of the surround buttons are screwed(but do work with the remote)and theres something wrong with the sound,doesnt sound right,hard to discribe,but really noticeable,other then that,it looks nice,but im not happy, I will ship it back COD to you,as its not to what you stated it to be

UNQUOTE

if i was tryin to rip you off as you claim,why would i state,and ship it back,it has issue's,maybe you know about them, maybe you didnt,and as far as shipping the nikko,as i stated to you,(because i dont know you from a hole in the ground)that it required a Hard copy signature,if you dont sign for the package,they wont give it,they claim you didnt sign,which in turn they shipped it back to me,after 5 days of sitting there for you,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom