road trip from CO?

4seatPilot

"Broker"
Anyone coming to AK fest from anywhere near Denver, and doing so by road? I would like to borrow some space in your vehicle to move some JBLs from Denver to Detroit, and EPI 150s going back. I've posted in pony express as well, but thought I'd try here too.

As for the "will / won't" be there question, I am hoping to attend - anyone from London (Or SW Ontario) is welcome to catch a ride with me if you like.

Of course if the above request works out, I'll be attending for sure!! :yes:

I have a friend about an hour north of Toronto that needs a ride, let me see if he can get a ride to where you are. Would save me the hassle of having to drag all my gear through Canada (need to register all my gear with the US so it doesn't get taxed every time I come back in.)

I have a friend about an hour north of Toronto that needs a ride, let me see if he can get a ride to where you are. Would save me the hassle of having to drag all my gear through Canada (need to register all my gear with the US so it doesn't get taxed every time I come back in.)

Sure! If I go, I am only staying for the Saturday though - not sure if that throws a wrench in your plans at all... but I'm happy to help if I can.

I totally get that! You should try gas here in Canada. It's pushing $1.30 per litre - or about $5 per US gal. At least we're not paying European prices... yet.

The Misses and I drove to Denver and back, from Detroit. We took turns driving and only stopped once for the night. Think it took us about 21 hours. Heck of a drive and boy is Nebraska boring to drive through lol

Its well worth the trip in to the fest. Meeting good folks, hearing and seeing new gear and tunes. The after hours can be fun if you can find out where the gangs hanging out.

Grumpy

Back
Top Bottom