rocknroll1 is a great seller/shipper!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by eiraved, Apr 5, 2018.

1. eiraved

eiraved AK Subscriber Subscriber

I just received a McIntosh C32 pre!amp with case from @rocknroll1 at a great price, but in order to save more I asked that he ship the preamp/case together to save on shipping costs. I only asked that he take care in packing the shipment, but I made him aware that I removed all responsibility from him if the case arrived damaged from shipping.

Well, I received the preamp today and the case was completely intact! The amount of preparation time spent on the packaging alone was beyond exceptional! Who says you can't ship a preamp/amp and case together? Not me, as long as rocknroll1 is preparing the shipment!

Be advised that rocknroll1 will take the greatest care with your purchase! Buy with confidence!

Please register to disable this ad.

2. stereocuuple

stereocuuple Two Channel Only Subscriber

yes brian is a great AKER. You are a lucky man. Never ship a mcintosh component of any kind in it's cab.

3. eiraved

eiraved AK Subscriber Subscriber

I agree with you, but with one exemption. As I stated in the OP, if it's coming from Brian it will arrive intact, that's how well it was packed! It wasn't luck, but it was the meticulous effort Brian took in packaging the preamp to prevent any damage from occurring. My message here was to give Brian all the credit in the world for his efforts, not to discredit shipping with the case installed. His efforts to pack the preamp so well that the shipper couldn't destroy the case should be applauded. Bravo!!
    :beerchug:

stereocuuple likes this.