Roku Ultra

Poultrygeist

Lunatic Member
My wife gave me one for Christmas and I love it.

I have a couple of Roku 3's as well as a buggy Roku 4K and the Ultra is a major upgrade. The PQ is much

improved with my 4K Vizio which is saying a lot as I thought the Roku 3 was pretty good. The screen saver

is a gorgeous aquarium that is so hypnotic it's difficult to switch to the channel line up. So far no glitches or

bugs like I experienced with the Roku 4K.

roku-ultra.png

Interesting headphone config, plugged into the Remote!
How's that work - bluetooth?

Interesting headphone config, plugged into the Remote!
How's that work - bluetooth?

The Roku 3's and Ultra's come with the ear bud phones which plug into the remote and work via BT. You can even adjust their volume with a separate control on the remote. Works great if you're watching while your wife or SO is sleeping.

I’ve got a TCL Roku TV. If you have the Roku app on your phone, it becomes another remote and/or you can plug headphones into the phone for TV audio.

My wife gave me one for Christmas and I love it.

I have a couple of Roku 3's as well as a buggy Roku 4K and the Ultra is a major upgrade. The PQ is much

improved with my 4K Vizio which is saying a lot as I thought the Roku 3 was pretty good. The screen saver

is a gorgeous aquarium that is so hypnotic it's difficult to switch to the channel line up. So far no glitches or

bugs like I experienced with the Roku 4K.

roku-ultra.png
Does it do Dolby Digital?

Our roku's default to neo6 or what ever I have the receiver set to, whereas the cable box will do netflix and amazon in DD.

Curious,.

Does it do Dolby Digital?

Our roku's default to neo6 or what ever I have the receiver set to, whereas the cable box will do netflix and amazon in DD.

Curious,.

I think so. My Ultra is directly connected to the TV's HDMI input and the TV's optical out is connected to my AVR.

Back
Top Bottom