"Romeo must Die" (2000)

Dude111

Analogue is Awesome
This is an excellent movie!!

I love every song in it except 1: "Try again" by AALIYAH (YUK...I havent ever liked that song -- Im glad they didnt put it in the movie!! (Some of it is on the end credits))

I had this movie recorded from DirecTV and I didnt like watching it as the video isnt too good/audio not good.... (Digitally processed) -- I found the official VHS tape of this movie and thankfully they just did a standard transfer,the movie looks quite good!! (Brighter and much better than the 1 I had from directv!!)

I didnt like the audio on the official tape though,it is all analog but some of it was WAY TOO LOUD while other parts were quite soft.. (People talking mostly) so I copied the movie to another tape IN MONO (Linear) and its much better :) (Everything is mixed more evenly -- There still are louder parts but it sounds better .. Much!!)

Now I enjoy watching this movie....... Anyone else like this one?

I didn't even know you could get this movie on VHS. It is a great movie
Very well balanced with story line, action and humor. Awesome soundtrack as well.

Yes I love every song like I said (All except TRY AGAIN)

His other movie I saw was "THE ONE" (2001) -- I dont really like that @ all!!!!

I've still got two awesome 6-Head VCR's that I use to use in making flawless copies.....

Like perfect picture and sound quality when part of the right setup. Always wanted to record these new premium series like Black Sails and Game of Thrones. But, I haven't seen any good quality tape in years....

Wow a 6 head unit?

I have only seen 4........ I guess the extra 2 heads are really good for SLP mode right??

Djcoolray said:
I've still got two awesome 6-Head VCR's that I use to use in making flawless copies.....

Like perfect picture and sound quality when part of the right setup.

On my go video unit I just realised yesterday I can put the volume higher! (So when i make a copy,the audio level is louder on the copy more)

It was almost @ max anyway but not all the way..... Thats very kewl!!

Romeo must die came out OK,i did that months back..... Wouldnt hurt to get the extra volume though but its fine :)

Back
Top Bottom