Ronnie (mulester7) passed away

I was one of us that thought it was Mulester's dad that had passed, this is heartbreaking. Ronnie was the first person who reached out to me here with a private message. He was a huge part of the community and had the respect of all of us. I am so sorry for your loss and his kindness will live with us for the rest of our days.

This is heartbreaking. Of all the people here, you could tell just what a great person he was by his posts. Unassuming and always ready with a positive post.

I'll never forget how long his got a new camera post went on for. It was his always positive attitude that made folks want to tune in ans see what he was up to in that thread.

He will be truly missed.

Please accept my sincerest condolences. Your father spent a great deal of time wishing the member base here a happy birthday. I always thought that was first class.

Long ago, when I lived in North Little Rock, I met your father. To say he was passionate about this hobby would be an understatement.

May he Rest In Peace.

To say he was passionate about this hobby would be an understatement.

He sure loved his Subs and I'm glad he was able to splurge on the Mcintosh MC 1.2 kw to drive one prior to his death. Talked to him many times on the phone and in PMs and he was just a good man and always wanting to learn something ask questions or just plane "can you help me"

He was never to proud to say he didn't know something and wants some help learning, big man big heart and I'll truly miss him being here everyday. I would wait for the birthday wishes because he'd see them first due to the time change and I could post at 10-10:30 PST for the next day.

Your Father gave of himself everyday on AK. You may not know, but every night after midnight your Dad would go to the AK list of birthdays and send a birthday greeting to all on the list. I remember, early on in AK, getting a birthday greeting from him and being so touched that someone, I did not know, would remember my birthday. Ronnie was a true good soul and will be dearly missed here. At least he is not in pain now. I know his recent surgery was a stress on his life. Pain was something he and I shared and I am glad it hurts him no more.

Gary

Ronnie's avatar made me smile every time I saw it and when I first joined Audio Karma, I looked forward to his replies to my posts, always with kindness and humour, as well as his advice. Audio Karma has lost a very nice member. He will be very much missed. My prayers to his family.

Back
Top Bottom