RUN!!!

Oh well.
I snooze and lose.
Sent seller a question 90 minutes ago about shipping to USA as I've never bought "internationally" and don't know if there are duties or tariffs, etc.
Never heard back so didn't pull the trigger. Had I got an answer saying no problems I would have grabbed them already.
Of course they are gone now.

Last edited:
Just so I'll know better next time, are there any duties, tariffs or other monetary add ons to ebay items bought in Canada and shipped to the USA?

Last edited:
Damn I'm slow. It didn't hit me until this morning what the hell is so special. Ah Ok.....rare has hens teeth.

I did learn from this experience, next time I won't hesitate to purchase on ebay from Canada if the seller will be using postal service delivery.
I have lots of spare Infinity parts for my current speakers (RSM's, RS II's, and Infinitesimal 2.0) the only spare parts I don't have is a pair of dvc 5" mid/woofs. Oh well.

I did somewhat ease my pain this week... bought a group of 6 5" regular mids and 4 RS (RS II, RS 2.5, RS 4.5) rectangular EMITs for a pretty good price.
Even though my RS II's have consecutive serial numbers, the 3 midranges were different code numbers in each speaker. 902-9632 in one, 490813 in the other.Don't know if they came from the factory that way or if someone replaced the three mids in one speaker at some point. Now they all have the same 490813 code numbers on the back. Minor point but I prefer they are the same since the serials are consecutive.
Based on recent pricing I basically bought 6 mids and got 4 EMITs for free.:banana:
Package came today and all check good with mulitimeter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom