Running out of room.

DonBattles

OK, I'm running out of room with my current audio rack set-up. So I've acquired a few things to help myself out. First I found an wider top shelf(see first picture below) for my Salamander flexy rack for my currect Archetype 5.0 plus I scored second 5.0 off CL for a great price. So the question becomes how to make use of what I have. I could just have two completely separate racks with the wide shelf on one. Or I could combine the two:

Merge the two using three legs (see second picture) and cut one pair of legs down a but two create a bi-level top.

Or build a bridge type set-up (see third picture) leaving space in the middle and dropping the outer shelves some giving me three top shelves (high & wide in middle and lower on the left and right but at the same height).

Or what would you suggest? I'm looking at add a tuner, maybe a second turntable, and maybe even a record cleaning machine.

Monitor_Platform.jpg

arc_gall_twin.jpg

haucksrack.jpg

I like the last set up, seem like you get a wider range of space for activities. In my personal (non professional) opinion I think it is best to make the set up with as much space as possible with the equipment you are working with. Only reason I say this is because audio, video, and music collections never end, so getting as much space as you can off the break will save trouble when you have new equipment and need additional space for it. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom