Russman and the new 2KW system

ron-c

Addicted Member
If you go over to the General section Russman posted a shot of the 2KW system at the current Hi-Fi show in China. Pretty cool!

Ron-C

I saw the pics ... VERY VERY NICE. I did notice in the pics though that there were big colourful (which usually means expensive) cables. I thought McIntosh weren't a fan of big expensive colourful directional cables? Was this a thing that the McIntosh agent in Hong Kong did? A Marketing thing? Or do cables really make a difference?

The McIntosh distributor in China uses whatever cables they sell or like. McIntosh is neutral on the cable thing and you can use whatever you want on your system. We are not in the cable biz, so to speak..

Ron-C

Puunda said:
I saw the pics ... VERY VERY NICE. I did notice in the pics though that there were big colourful (which usually means expensive) cables. I thought McIntosh weren't a fan of big expensive colourful directional cables? Was this a thing that the McIntosh agent in Hong Kong did? A Marketing thing? Or do cables really make a difference?

If you want to see some REAL cables, click the link to Hoffmans sight and scroll down to see the Nitrogen filled/cooled cables. :lmao:

i could hear the difference just looking at those..
imagine listening to patricia barber and killing warts at the same time, now thats hi-fi.

Back
Top Bottom