S**t This is sucking

Whenever I can, I plug in the Alesandro headphones instead of the cheapies. But I ain't tak'in those on the road to get nicked :no: SO, sometimes it comes down to what works in the situation :music:

I used to use open sennheiser phones, then i switched to using closed sonys, and now I'm using el cheapo JVC IEMs because my morning commute is so loud. Just part of the sacrifices we make in our attempts at portable audiophilia...

My wife kept telling me her Discman was fine for running and walking,and didnt want and ipod for anything.I finally convinced her to let me get her a nano for Christmas with 850 of her favorite songs on it.Now she swears by it.
BTW,I love using mine in the car,even if I get funny looks using my Grados with it while Im driving.
Jimmy

I was an anti-iPod, anti-earbud guy, too, until I got my wife some Yuin earbuds for her iPod and heard the difference it made. Now I've got an iPod of my own ...

The type of headphones make all the difference. The ipod is of course not really "hi-fi" but mine is one of my most valued pieces. Took me a long long time to collect all the music and I could probably listen for over a week non stop and not and not hear the same song twice. Shit longer than that. Put er' on shuffle songs and get this party started.

:music:

Back
Top Bottom