Saddam Hussein captured!

Andyman

Scroungus Stereophilus
Subscriber
Well, if you haven't turned on TV or the radio, saddam hussein has been captured. He's grown a full beard and my father-in-law said he was found "in a hole".
Not sure what this will mean, but the next few days may be interesting.

Captured by the same "kids" that are getting blown up over there. I'm so happy and proud of those guys I'm typing this through tears, and that's no lie.

Toasted Almond

My wife actually woke me up to tell me the news. Now that's some good news for the troops, and for Iraq. I've got a nephew who's been deployed to Afghanistan, then one tour in Iraq, and now is going back in March for a 2nd tour. And I have a niece in the reserves who is awaiting deployment orders.

May we never forget the troops serving us here and abroad. You guys/gals are the true hereoes.

JDaniel

You see Troy again on this forum, you can give HIM a big thumbs up. He has made great sacrifices over the last couple of years. I know for a fact he was sucking sand last Christmas, and had been sucking it for a long while. He'll probably do it again real soon too.

Maybe it's not my place, but his wife Wendi, who is as beautiful on the inside as on the outside, almost needs a walker to get around, and it's going to get worse for her not better. She might be a little older than half my age, and I'm 51. She had to hold up during his absence. Her well being was probably a lot more on his mind than the hardship he was going through, or the threat to HIS physical well being.

WAY TO GO TROY!!

George

Awright guys !! Way to go !! Saddam certainly didn't look too majestic or imperious did he ? They had to dig him out of a hole in the ground, like the rat he truly is. -Sandy G.

Excellent news!
Found in a hole just like the snake he is!

This has got to be a HUGE boost for the American troops over there and the Iraqi people.

Take a look at the pictures of him... where is that arrogant look NOW, that we used to see?

Next is the other snake Bin Laden... it's not if... but WHEN!

And to all those naysayers who say we couldn't stay the course...

Now if we could just get that snake bin laden it would be a very merry xmas indeed.

When we catch Bin Laden though I don't want to see no f@cking video of him being checked out by a doctor I want to see him forced to kneel in the sand while someone puts an M16 to the back of his head and blows his brains out :mad:

A great big Job well done goes out to our Men over there in the land of Sand !

I say they hook up a few hummer batteries to his teeny tiny Testies and make him tell where that Bin Looser is. :whip:

Yes indeed another fine mission performed by our fine troops.

Now we need them to sweat SH for useful intelligence. I suggest subjecting him to non stop Herb Albert music played on a York system turned up to clipping volume :mad:

Lefty

Did anyone check to see if Saddam was stashing some vintage audio over there in his palace???

Bin laden...wonder where the hell he is...!

Originally posted by Lefty
Yes indeed another fine mission performed by our fine troops.

Now we need them to sweat SH for useful intelligence. I suggest subjecting him to non stop Herb Albert music played on a York system turned up to clipping volume :mad:

Lefty
OOOOHH MYYYYY GOODDDD!!!!!!!!:yikes:......I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy..........but ...then again.........yea I would...... :twak: :twak:

Back
Top Bottom