Salvation Army vinyl finds..any comments?

WhiteSE

Is Lute Gluten Free??
Subscriber
I have just got:
Columbia Masterowrks: Horowitz In Concert, recorded at his 1966 Carnegie Hall recitals. (Haydn, Schumman, Scriabin, Debussy, Mozart, Chopin and Liszt)...2 record set.

Capitol Records using FDS (Full Dimensional Sound),,,Chopin by Starlight by The Hollywood Bowl Orchestra.

London FFrr recording (full frequency range recording) of Mahler Symph #5 by George Solti and The Chicago Symphony Orchestra (multi LP set)

Archiv Production of JS Bach Overtures, imported from Germany,,,Aurele Nicolet (flute) Munich Bach Orchestra directed by Karl Richter...

Also,,,a Whole bunch of mint LP's by MHS (Musical Heritage Society), which to me, sound great,,,anyone also listens to these?

Also II: Some came in neat library plastic covers,,,one for the album cover and one for the LP itself,,,I wonder where can I buy these double covers?

More Vinyl shennanigans!!

Jon Anderson's Song of Seven

Mozart's Symphonie #38..cool find from Telefunken using DMM (Direct Metal Mastering)

Music if Edgar Varese,,Robert Craft conducts woodwinds, brass and percussion...Ionisation-Density 21.5, Integrales, Octandre, and Hyperprism on Columbia Masterworks.

Tomita,,The Tomita Planets (Holst's The Planets)

JS Bach's Concertos for Harpshichord and Strings on Archiv Produktion.

Dvorak Symph#8 in G major Op. 88,,Vin Karajan and the Vienna Phil. Orch. London FFrr recording

and the most interesting:

A twelfth Century Musical Drama... The Play Of Daniel by New York Pro Musica,,on Decca Records,gold label series

Back
Top Bottom