Samsung CF390 Series Curved 24-Inch FHD Monitor: The Best I have owned to date

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
My 8 year old LG computer monitor died and I replaced it with this curved 24 inch Samsung CF390 24 inch monitor. I am reviewing it here because it is integrated into my AV system and while it is my primary computer monitor I often use it to watch movies and other videos that are stored on my PC. I love this monitor the curved screen is wonderful it is a subtle difference that is very easy on the eyes. What is interesting is I am very near sighted and the prescription on my glasses really like the curved screen. Watching movies, TV shows on this monitor is great especially good with old TV shows that are not HD or even close. They do not look good on my 47 inch LG HDTV that is on the wall above this monitor. If you are a shortwave listener and happen to have a SDR the waterfall, and spectral displays are fantastic on this display. I have learned my lesson on monitors such as this and will never again purchase a monitor that has the electronic located in it's base, this unit has all of the electronics located in the panel itself you can mount this monitor on a swing arm which I am going to do thus freeing space on the table top which also happens to be my operating station for my amateur radio station. I have a TS-520S radio I can put back in place one I get the swing arm installed. $199 dollars from Amazon well spent.

IMG_0534.JPG

IMG_0533.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom