SandyG status update!

Well, I'm back, Beyotches! Got a computer geek bud of mine over here, & he got things at least SORTA "Ship-Shape" again. Missed you Yardbyrds like you'll NEVER know.. Have tried hard to Kill myself since about Thanksgiving. Started a nasty jag of falling about then. Couple of weeks back, woke up on the floor between my bed & the wall. BIG fun bein' 60 &a mass of contutions. Not due to anything other than being 60, fat, & clumsier than hell. Got a humongous "Pone" on my rt cheek that I need to lance, & get rid of the general nastiness. Fun, fun, fun, since they took my T-bird away...

Well, I'm back, Beyotches! Got a computer geek bud of mine over here, & he got things at least SORTA "Ship-Shape" again. Missed you Yardbyrds like you'll NEVER know.. Have tried hard to Kill myself since about Thanksgiving. Started a nasty jag of falling about then. Couple of weeks back, woke up on the floor between my bed & the wall. BIG fun bein' 60 &a mass of contutions. Not due to anything other than being 60, fat, & clumsier than hell. Got a humongous "Pone" on my rt cheek that I need to lance, & get rid of the general nastiness. Fun, fun, fun, since they took my T-bird away...

The 'jag of falling' will more than likely see you missing more time here. That is not good news. Are you using walking aids?

Glad to have you back Sandy. You never know how much you'll miss something until you miss it ! Please be a lil' more careful around the house and tell us what all you have been up too, ya ole cuss'!

Hey you spiteful old cuss!!! Get yerself a few pool noodles and make them IN the bed, under the sheets at the edge.
Harder than a sum ma bitch to "accidentally" roll over.

Dang 'ol son, it's been a while. Good to see (read) ya again, Unc.

Back
Top Bottom