1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice

SandyG status update!

Discussion in 'General Off Topic Forums' started by KentTeffeteller, Oct 20, 2016.

1. wajobu

wajobu Boing Boom Tschak Subscriber

Take care you ol' coot!

2. Rome

Rome Holsum Honey Buns Subscriber

This is a Good Friday, knowing that our beloved ole Sandy is back with us.
    Be blessed my friend!

Rome

Ilikevinyl likes this.
  3. Sandy G

Sandy G Spiteful Old Cuss Moderator Subscriber

Compuder went Shazbat right after I posted last nite. It would not accept any posts from me, or even let me go to another website.. The WORST fall I had was tripping over my 2 left feet at a local beanery. Tried to pull myself up, but was in my wife's Touareg & the whole front end of it is soft plastic. Got a pretty good "Place" over my left eye that bled like a Stuck Pig. The usual problem is I'd fall, bark my knees, & that made getting on my knees an impossibility. Neesd to instal a few "Oshit" bars around the joint so hopefully I could get myself vertical again. Have gotten into a "pissing Contest" w/the local horsepistol, I try to keep a few hydrocodone tablets around, but that is verboten. They also flew mad when I told 'em I took more than one at a time. The head nurse went berserk when I told her I'd popped as many as 6 at a time-all it did would do would let me sleep, NEVER got the least bit "Dopey".. Tried to tell 'em that I'm a Big Boy, & taking just ONE of any kind of pill was a waste of time. Doncha just LOVE the :"Busybodies" who insist on trying to save us from ourselves ?!? Grrrrrrrr...

4. mkane

mkane AK Subscriber Subscriber

Take care of yourself will ya.I know firsthand, falling sucks.

5. botrytis

botrytis Trying not to be a Small Speaker Hoarder Subscriber

Sandy, you should know with your diabetes problem, ANY fall and bleeding can really go south fast. Those pills are nothing to mess with, at all.

Just take care of yourself and let LUANN boss you around. I mean, she is a nurse and knows what to do.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    HarmanKardon likes this.
  6. onwardjames

onwardjames Hoardimus Maximus Subscriber

To expound on botty's post, if you don't manage your blood sugar.....I guess I'll have to send out my enforcer.

[​IMG]

7. Cadillac Kid

Cadillac Kid AK Subscriber Subscriber

Six Hydrocodone?!! Please listen to their advice.

Nice to have you back. We all missed you.

8. 62caddy

62caddy AK Subscriber Subscriber

Glad to see you back Sandy!

9. Dude111

Dude111 Analogue is Awesome

Im so glad your back Sandy...... Im so sorry that happend buddy!!!!

I might call ya in day or so,I was fixing to anyway to see how you and your wife are doing :)

WE LOVE YA SO MUCH SANDY!!

Welcome home :)

HarmanKardon likes this.
  10. zebra03

zebra03 All Audio - NO BS

[​IMG]

Good news , it won't hurt when you fall over .
    Bad news , you still won't be able to get back up. Unless you time your bounce just right .

11. KentTeffeteller

KentTeffeteller Gimpus Stereophilus!

SandyG, glad to have you back.

4-2-7 likes this.
  12. KentTeffeteller

KentTeffeteller Gimpus Stereophilus!

SandyG,

I think you need a Stunt Double. And so do I. Road Rash is not pleasant nor comfortable.

13. Sandy G

My sugar is the one thing I really pay attention to-150 is a bit on the high side for moi. The deal on the hydrocodone that pssed me off was that the nematodes were SO goddam happy they "Busted" me. Guess I'm the biggest junkie around.I made a mistake,I shouldn't have tried to squirrel a few pills back, & I had no intent whatsoever to try to deceive anybody, & I'd LOVE to see what other folks do when they've fell & boogered themselves up. Seemed to me it was way more important that they had all their "Is" dotted & "Ts" crossed. And to be honest, this Hydrocodone crap methinks is way over rated.Remember, I grew up in the Seventies-I KNOW what gettin' high is all about, & THAT shit ain
    't it... Another thing, ever since the stroke, I haven't had control over my "Nether" regions. It feels like I have a J5 Saturn rocket motor living in my tail-And, I DON'T have the keys to it. About once a week, I'll have an "Urge", & I'd better be on my way to the little boys's room, ; cause its fixing to storm. Never have-Yet- had a problem away from here, but I just never know when the next installment of the Shitheel express is gonna be. My blessed "Healthcare Providers" will go on & on over I had some happy ;pills squirrelled away, but talk to me about somehow disarming Mount Vesuvius? Fuhgeddaboutit...

14. 4-2-7

4-2-7 Smart Ass Sponsor Subscriber

LMAO
    Classic, Sandy why do you just say whats on your mind:rflmao:

They might be bugging you about the pills because of an epidemic with prescription opiates all over this country. Go figure they first push the pills for any little ass ach causing all this and then look at you like your crazy.

HarmanKardon and noogies like this.
  15. petehall347

petehall347 the brandy coffee man Subscriber

opiates stop you going regular to the sit down toilet .

hjames likes this.
  16. Sandy G

Believe it or Nutz, I have had a little bit of fun outta this-When I crashed & burned at that restaurant, a whole bunch of their cute waitresses ran out & were makin' over me-Big time.When I faw down & go "Boom" beside my bed, I carefully hit my nightstand, & the next day I looked like I'd been 10 rounds w/Ali. Told everbody my wife had told me to shut up & I STOOD up... Ka-Pai-yah..Fun is where & when you make it..

told

John James likes this.
  17. zebra03

zebra03 All Audio - NO BS

Oh my Lord ! What a hoot !

18. Sandy G

Found out a LONG time ago that if you make it "Funny", you can get away w/saying just about anything...A little self-deprecating wit never hurts, either.Besides, I'm "Near as makes no difference" to 60, been a regular Nut all my life ain't gonna change now...It was TOUGH, growing up in a household full of ultra-serious Germans who disdained that sorta thing.. Always maintained that if only ONE of 'em had ever laughed at Herr Schickelgruber, it woulda been all over for him. Look at some old newsreel when he's all wound up, try to forget WHO it was, & let yrself go. The guy was a hoot, & he had NO clue as to how funny he was..

19. luvvinvinyl

luvvinvinyl Admin Staff Member Admin Subscriber

Nobody who knows Lauriann was surprised by your tale.

20. HarmanKardon

HarmanKardon Tubes still smell funny Subscriber

"Growing up in a household of ultra-serious Germans..." I know a lot of such ultra-serious Krauts... my neighbours, for example. Friendly people, but their sense of humour is Zero. My family does not belong to this sort of people. At least most of them.

Sandy, I told my 90 years old mother (who survived four different sorts of cancer) about your calamities. She said that getting older in general is not an easy job ;) and she is sending to you a smile...and a hug... :)

So do I.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
    mech986, Ilikevinyl, Hyperion and 2 others like this.