SandyG status update!

Discussion in 'General Off Topic Forums' started by KentTeffeteller, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Dude111

Dude111 Analogue is Awesome

Its so good to see you posting Sandy,we all love ya something terrible :)

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  2. Sandy G

Sandy G Spiteful Old Cuss Moderator Subscriber

I appreciate more than y'all will ever know, all the nice things said about me. All this about an old, fat, smartass mofo who never learned when to STFU..

3. botrytis

botrytis Trying not to be a Small Speaker Hoarder Subscriber

no, that is what you have Luann for - to tell you when to STFU :D

Besides we need spiteful ol' cuss' around here.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
    HarmanKardon likes this.
  4. skippy_ps

skippy_ps AK Subscriber Subscriber

Hey Sandy!

Murray

5. HarmanKardon

HarmanKardon Tubes still smell funny Subscriber

6. theophile

theophile Pheasant Plucker. Subscriber

Sandy you might be (in your own words) a old, fat, smartass mofo, but you are our beloved old, fat, smartass mofo and we miss you when you are gone.

7. Hyperion

Hyperion Roobarb & Custard Subscriber

What he^^^^ said. ;) :thumbsup:

KentTeffeteller likes this.
  8. Sandy G

Awww, P'shaw..... I'm even more useless than teats on a boar hog... I've just managed to have more than my fair share of Lucky " breaks"... but the biggest break, & undeniably the luckiest one of the bunch, is how I have utterly fooled you bunch of deluded Audio Phoolistas...... You lot have been far easier to make absolute Raw Fools out of than I ever figured,,, All those big, hi-falutin' Toob radios I drone on & on about ? Them gawdam things are basically only fit for breaking yr toe on one in the middle of the night...

John James likes this.
  9. 4-2-7

4-2-7 Smart Ass Sponsor Subscriber

Sounds like our normal population around here, hell I even pride myself on it LOL

Look under my user name you spiteful old cuss :rolleyes:

10. theophile

Hey you ole cuss, we figgered that out a long time ago, but we kinda like the way that you sit in the corner on the rocker watching the rest of us wrangle, and manage to throw in a couple of witticisms while you are amusing yourself.

4-2-7 likes this.
  11. KentTeffeteller

KentTeffeteller Gimpus Stereophilus!

Sandy G, leave the impromptu amateur stunt work for gimpy, spastic me. I am at least professional at landing. You don't bounce as good. Lauriann is awesome, a great mate to have. We must get together sometime.

12. Sandy G

I'm reminded of a story I read once about this old dude, Oscar Levant, what HE said about himself- "Oscar,,,, Is full of contempt for himself. And good psychotic that he is, he's willing to share it w/everyone..."That's about Moi to a T... I had to see a whole gaggle of Pencil-Necked Geeks in elementary school as to WHY I was so incredibly "Down on myself." I barely could stand to be forced to Play Nice w/other kids my age. I DID, however, see some stuff I was NOT sposed to see- IQ tests. Mine was WAY worse than I thought- I measured out to 58, which was sposed to be "Borderline Imbecile"... And the bstrds WOULDN'T cut me any slack, & gimme the 3 points I needed to become a full-blown Imbecile....

zebra03 likes this.
  13. zebra03

zebra03 All Audio - NO BS

I swear , when I read your posts , it conjures up images of Hee-Haw skits .

14. theophile

It's funny. When I read Sandy's posts, I don't think of a TV show, I'm reminded of the advertising.

15. Sandy G

I just hope y'all enjoy all my missives half as much as I do dreamin' 'em up...

John James likes this.
  16. Sandy G

I have this friend whose Daddy was a performer-He had an "Old-Time" Medicine show. They were on Hee-Haw a time or 2. Hannah told me that "What you saw, was what you got" w/the others on that show.They were fiercely protective of each other, & it wasn't really "Acting" w/them.

zebra03 and KentTeffeteller like this.
  17. Ilikevinyl

Ilikevinyl Cool Breeze Subscriber

Hey, Sandy, speaking of Hee-Haw, I just saw an album by "Lulu" at a thrift store! :D Remember "Lulu"?

18. Sandy G

Lulu & my friend , Hannah, hit it off in a big way. They kept in contact w/each other for several years..

Ilikevinyl likes this.
  19. zebra03

zebra03 All Audio - NO BS

[​IMG]
    How close is this to your home life Sandy ?

20. Sandy G

Not EVEN Close !!! Hollywood-specifically Paul Henning, creator of "Beverly Hillbillies", has turned what WAS one of the best places in America ,into a land of simpletons. Funny how they come packing the rails during the warmer months of the year. There ARE some aspects of life here that kinda remind you of the "Hillbillies", but we are really not all that different from most other place .