SandyG status update!

I talked to Sandy. He seems to be in relative good spirits. I told him we missed him and were a bit worried. He did say he misses you all and being on AK. We had a nice talk.

Awhile back he fell and broke couple of ribs, which led to couple of other health issues. He says he is about 75% of normal. He sounded like good ol' Sandy and headed off to physical therapy after our call.

As a result of his medical condition, he did forget his password and has been trying to get his original account reinstated/recovered. No luck and he tried contacting @Grumpy and @luvvinvinyl. No luck there either. So if any of you admins or moderators can help Sandy with his password it would be great.

Last edited:
All I can say is I love you guy's
Thank for everyone networking together and acting.

Chris made a post that I got into the top 20 list for the most post. I then went and look at the members list last night and saw Sandy. I decided to look on his profile page to see if he at least looked into the site lately. That's when I seen him trying to reach out and signed up as another member posting on his page.

Get his crust butt back here LOL

Back
Top Bottom