SandyG status update!

I have a small, older computer I could send if it would help. It ain't much, but it mostly works for email and web surfing type stuff.

Pentium 4 HT 2.8GHz
1GB RAM
64GB SSD
Onboard video (VGA connection)
Onboard standard audio (Line in, Line out, Mic)
Onboard Gigabit LAN
USB ports galore (six rear, two front)
Small form factor case
(It's a Dell Optiplex GX520)

Has Lubuntu OS on it.

But, if his was an all in one then just the CPU box isn't all that helpful without a monitor.

Did somebody remember to call the priest? We don't want him spooking Sandy when he comes up the driveway.

I forget what he has but he posted about getting a new computer here on AK when his last one gave out.so mabe a bit of searching AK will yield what he has.then again this is Sandy and without using specific keyword searches going through just all his posts you'd have to take a few years off work lol.
Glad to hear though everything is well with Sandy and it's just computer relat ed.

Sandy probably has one of these...
wall_big.jpg

I forget what he has but he posted about getting a new computer here on AK when his last one gave out.so mabe a bit of searching AK will yield what he has.then again this is Sandy and without using specific keyword searches going through just all his posts you'd have to take a few years off work lol.
Glad to hear though everything is well with Sandy and it's just computer relat ed.
looks like some sort of samsung one .. http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/im-baaaaack.650575/#post-8658032

I didnt know Sandy wasnt having an easy time,I might have to call him!!!! (Me and him have talked on phone alot)

We love ya Sandy,I hope things get better s00n for ya
72tuzr.gif

427 has the right idea. How can we arrange a bank for collections. New Egg has some hellacious deals.
Let's do it !

Newegg as supplier, shipped right to his door, or to his wife so she could give it to him.

I say Windows 10 as OS, 8G of Ram minimum.

Maybe a large screen laptop ?

Back
Top Bottom