Sansui 661 schematic and user manual

SinSeven

Hey there. I’m new to this site. Kinda. Been reading random stuff here and there for years but just recently made an account finally. But wanted to welcome myself with a gift for whoever wants it. No, not a Sansui 661. Just the original schematic and user manual. Just recently sold my 661 and the guy didn’t want the paperwork. So i thought I’d ask On here if anyone wanted this stuff. I can ship out ASAP if interested. Thanks, I’m excited about making my account. Take care.

I think the best thing you shoud do is upload it to the AK Database so its available to all whom might need it. I know that series is one that not as much info is readly available.
Welcome and enjoy!

Hey there. I’m new to this site. Kinda. Been reading random stuff here and there for years but just recently made an account finally. But wanted to welcome myself with a gift for whoever wants it. No, not a Sansui 661. Just the original schematic and user manual. Just recently sold my 661 and the guy didn’t want the paperwork. So i thought I’d ask On here if anyone wanted this stuff. I can ship out ASAP if interested. Thanks, I’m excited about making my account. Take care.

Hi SinSeven ! I have a Sansui 661, but I don't have the User Manual or Schematic. Do you still have your 661 paperwork...? It would be real nice to have. I'm located in Wisconsin.

Back
Top Bottom