Sansui 9090db Speaker connection question

Steveomatic

Hi,

I am using a Sansui 9090db. I have my Klipsch Heresy speakers connected to speaker "A" and my Sansui SP-7100 speakers connected to speaker "B". Both sets of speakers are 8ohm (per the label on the back).

The Heresy speakers sound much louder than the Sansui when I have all four playing together using the A-B setting on the selector. Is this because the Klipsch are simply more efficient, better speakers or does "A" get more power than "B" when all four are playing at the same time?

I am new to this and hope to be a great contributor as I learn more.

Thanks ahead of time for all of your for all the help!

Steve

Hi Steve, You are correct in the assumption that the Klipsch are simply more effcient. It takes less power to drive them.

Hi Steve, You are correct in the assumption that the Klipsch are simply more efficient. It takes less power to drive them.

Thank you, that is what I thought. I really love the Heresy's. The Sansui speakers were a throw in when I got when I purchased my 9090db. They actually sound good by themselves. I most likely will try to get another pair of Heresy's and use the SP-7100 in a different room. They are cool and the wood grill is in perfect shape.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom