sansui and klipsch?

.nilo.

Are there any Sansui (amp) users also using klipsch heritage speakers?

What are your experiences? Do they match nicely together?

I know that the heritage line speakers mate well with tubes but what about
transistors?

.nilo.

What were you thinking of pairing? I've had my G-5000,8000,9000 paired with KG2, KG4s, Cornwalls and LaScala's. Always thought they got along great. Hope I can provide some input.:music:

I used to have Cornwalls and for a while ran them with a Sansui AU-517. It was a very nice combination.

cubdog

Just tonight i sold my Sansui 771 in very nice original condition rated at 40 wpc . I had the receiver connected to my 1986 Cornwall IIs . Trust me it was very hard to let the Sansui go . They matched very very well , lots of depth , crispy highs and all the power you really needed for the Cornwalls. Thats my experience with the set up i had .

Im currently working on my Sansui AU-9900 intergrated amplifer. Its rated at 80 wpc , cant wait to get it together with the Cornwalls .

Go for it if you can ...........................

.Nilo.
I settled for a pair of Klipsch Heresy II's for my Sansui AU717 and I have to tell you, the match up is spectacular. The II's placed close to a corner produce more clear, tight, deep bass than you will ever need. I am extremly happy with the current set up, Klipsch "warms up" nicely when matched to Sansui and it is especially fabulous when playing vinyl on a quality table :D
I believe you will enjoy Klipsch and Sansui, I would just make sure and keep the production years within close range. You mentioned the Heritage series ... IMHO that is the correct series to match up with a bad ass Sansui!!
Enjoy!!!!!
BogieDr :music:

.Nilo.
I settled for a pair of Klipsch Heresy II's for my Sansui AU717 and I have to tell you, the match up is spectacular. The II's placed close to a corner produce more clear, tight, deep bass than you will ever need. I am extremly happy with the current set up, Klipsch "warms up" nicely when matched to Sansui and it is especially fabulous when playing vinyl on a quality table :D
I believe you will enjoy Klipsch and Sansui, I would just make sure and keep the production years within close range. You mentioned the Heritage series ... IMHO that is the correct series to match up with a bad ass Sansui!!
Enjoy!!!!!
BogieDr :music:
Old Thread but had to add, I have a Sansui 8080 and 7070 hooked up to Fortes and it’s magical!

Had a Sansui 9090db, 881, 9010 and an AU719 hooked up to a Chorus pair. Great sounding and especially impressive with the 881 and 9010.

Been enjoying this set up for a couple weeks now. AU-999/TU-999 w/ Cornwalls.

22713256_10214176120374345_3292192807262182723_o.jpg

interesting thread....I have a set of Cornwalls but have never hooked them up to the Sansui's

Fisher 400 is dedicated to them

I will have to try it someday.....maybe once I restore the AU 999

Killer Fox thx for the link!!

Sansui 4000 and Chorus IIs have been a pairing I've been experimenting with lately. They sound very good, but I do prefer my Advents with the Sansui 4000 to the Chorus IIs.

I put my Sansui 4000 into service in a spare bedroom system. Driving Paradigm 7se v1 speakers. Using a Pioneer PL 518 tt with a Ortofon Super OM cart. Also, a Denon 2910 DVD /CD player.

I'm shocked how good this receiver sounds. FM section sounds great using just an indoor antenna. Phono and Aux sound great as well. This may sound better than my Mac 1700!

I like it so much I picked up a Sansui 800 receiver just recently.
I believe it was manufactured around the same time as the 4000. It too sounds fantastic, especially for a low powered receiver.

I'm guessing the folks who love Sansui equipment already know what I recently figured out. Sansui Rocks!

Back
Top Bottom