sansui au 2000 power supply voltage change over

where the plugs might go appear to be shorted together looking at the pic .can you confirm this ?
Pete I decided to removed that wire that shorted the 2 pins and plugged 24 and 25 back in and all good. Puzzles me why this was done?

i could hazard a better guess if i knew where the wires ended up .
Ok after the change amp worked for about 45min, Now gone in protection mode and staying there so the reason 24 and 25 were shorted was to stop it going in protection mode, I have taken a few close up pics where the wires go. I'm not sure what part No the circuit board is, If you follow the 2 grey wires No.24 and 25 you can see where they go, thanks
ps let me know if u need more pics

Attachments

• IMG_1062.JPG
    IMG_1062.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1063.JPG
    IMG_1063.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1064.JPG
    IMG_1064.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1065.JPG
    IMG_1065.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 11
Ok after the change amp worked for about 45min, Now gone in protection mode and staying there so the reason 24 and 25 were shorted was to stop it going in protection mode, I have taken a few close up pics where the wires go. I'm not sure what part No the circuit board is, If you follow the 2 grey wires No.24 and 25 you can see where they go, thanks
ps let me know if u need more pics
just done another clean of that circuit board and I have it going again will see what happens when it warms up. OK been on now for over 2 hours and all good, Strange!! does that mean just a good clean fixed everything?

Last edited:
just done another clean of that circuit board and I have it going again will see what happens when it warms up
just done another clean of that circuit board and I have it going again will see what happens when it warms up. OK been on now for over 2 hours and all good, Strange!! does that mean just a good clean fixed everything?
still not seeing what those wires connect to . need component id numbers .
Ok got it its the F-2497 circuit board for installing emitter resistors
It went to protection again, when I unplug 24 and 25 then plug them back in it comes out of protection for around 20 min. then goes in protection again

Last edited:
do the wires connect across thermistor PR01 ? if so one of them is either detecting too much heat or is faulty .

Back
Top Bottom