SANSUI AU-20000

vic

SANSUI AU-20000 hello, can anyone help me change the voltage to 240v on this amp, picture attached
thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1027.JPG
    IMG_1027.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 20
SANSUI AU-20000
hello, can anyone help me change the voltage to 240v on this amp, picture attached
thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1027.JPG
    IMG_1027.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 28
first remove both short jumper wires leaving the other wires in place . then jumper 3 to 4 . tighten the screws and good to go .
yes it is set to 120v in your pic .

first remove both short jumper wires leaving the other wires in place . then jumper 3 to 4 . tighten the screws and good to go .
yes it is set to 120v in your pic .
so remove the 2 white wires in the middle and place them where? see pic

lose one jumper wire . connect other one to terminals 3 and 4 ..
thank you I have attached pic let me know if this is right also I noticed one of the plugs has come lose or is that meant to be unplugged,
pic attached

Attachments

• IMG_1033.JPG
    IMG_1033.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1043.JPG
    IMG_1043.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 30
looks wired correctly according to the manual .
what is that plug for ?
Not sure I plugged it back in must have come lose. I noticed when u turn that switch that has left right l and r and normal position. When I turn it to normal position the right channel not working but when it’s in the left right position it works on both channels? Should I be concerned? Thanks

Sure is!

Let's compare your pic to the service manual (click pic to enlarge):

View attachment 1326765
I cant get the tone control to work only works on tone defeat, also I noticed there are 2 wires that are not plugged on the power board and the plugs have some sort of a stop to them, do I need to plug those 2 grey wires, picture attached

Attachments

• ddddd.JPG
    ddddd.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom