Sansui AU-D707X Or Sansui AU-D907X

You got it right,.The AU-D907 is the Japan market version of the AU-919. In this thread the person that originated it was not sure if he should buy an AU-D707X or an AU-D907X. Some times in this forum the users make brief statements when it comes to mention model names and this could have caused a confusion. The amplifiers they are talking about in this thread are actually quite different from the AU-919, but very comparable to the AU-D11 II.
I also have this Au-D707 (819 perhaps). No doubt its a different design in many ways. But i personally liked the response of D707x.

Id like to know how the D707 and D707x differ in sound.
The build on the former is like the sherman tank.
Well sometimes i see very little componentry in a sansui and it sounds fabulous. Whereas some other brand amps leave no space inside the housing and yet sound like crap.
I hope people are following me.
The D707x is NOW my favourite !!!!!
It is my all time GO TO amplifier.
Id like to own another for the other room.
I was seriously thinking of downsizing my rack. And getting just sansuis..

Would i be making a mistake if i went from " various good amps---- to---- all d707x Sansuis" ...

Id like to know how the D707 and D707x differ in sound.
The build on the former is like the sherman tank.
Well sometimes i see very little componentry in a sansui and it sounds fabulous. Whereas some other brand amps leave no space inside the housing and yet sound like crap.
I hope people are following me.
The D707x is NOW my favourite !!!!!
It is my all time GO TO amplifier.
Id like to own another for the other room.
I was seriously thinking of downsizing my rack. And getting just sansuis..

Would i be making a mistake if i went from " various good amps---- to---- all d707x Sansuis" ...
You can not afford the same dinner 365days/year. I would recommend whole TOTL sansuis. You have got 9500 and 707x. Go for 999, 919 or X1. And don't forget to send me these for auditioning Lolz.

An old thread. But id l to discuss 707x here .

Our common friend xyz asked for the 707x so i sent him . He didnt like it. He compared the performance to his supreme 600 (heavily uped and restored properly. ) and commented that the 707x makes haste .
I think i diacussed this before .but id like experts views here.
Maybe the hastiness in music playback was out of bias and poor calibrations at various boards back then. .
Maybe it was some poor tune up. And old caps.
Hyperion bluesky echowar smurfer plz comment how to ease a 707x and make it sound rhythmic n in harmony ....
Personally i didnot feel anything about 707x this bad .....at all.

Back
Top Bottom