Sansui database - Update

I just rechecked the AT-20 and there are only 8 numbers. I checked my other AT-20 and it has 8 as well. But, the second number is missing, so maybe the first number is missing too.
Guess we'll forget about the AT-20s.

Rob

nicolino, got it. Thanks

Rob, we are not going to forget a piece of Sansui equipment because the serial number is short a digit. Hell half the guys on this forum are a card short of a full deck. It could be that the timers were not made on Sansui's production lines, maybe under contract to someone else. We still need to track the serial numbers.

- Pete

Hello
I am new to the site, and to Sansui as well. So PLEASE forgive any transgressions to your procedures or policies until I get them straight?
Back in the day, I was all Marantz. But fast forward to now, and nothing survived the 90's......
Until yesterday, when I picked up a 7000 from an estate sale. It included both the operating & service manual, schematic, warranty card for the original owner, laminated sheet of product features, and a little baggie with the all the labels from the push buttons which had fallen off over time.
If I'm doing this correct, I'm posting the serial number here now...
Sansui model 7000 serial 221072959 to enter into the database.
the warranty card has a purchase date of Aug. 11, 1972.

I will attempt to post more pictures as i get more familiar with the workings of this site. Any help or tips in posting pics or threads would be most appreciated.

thank you in advance.
DW

IMG_2224.JPG

Paul (Morden2004)[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

The format for having your serial numbers added to the database is "serial number,model,AK username" nothing else.

This is to allow easy insertion into the database - any other format just forces Pete to manually enter your serial number - and you don't want that do you?

@dave warner
@freQ(*)Oddio

Last edited:
581071196, AU-555a, stereofun
012080557, AU-505, stereofun
519120300, AU-777a,stereofun
224020741, Eight Deluxe, stereofun

Back
Top Bottom