I would have liked to do a thread for each of these Sansui's, but time is not on my side, so here's a brief overview of whats been and about to be across the bench lately and soon... I had a G6700 in for tuner issues, no quartz lock, and weak reception, also unit was "humming". I simple turner alignment brought this one back to full operation. The humming was caused by the Dreaded Glue!!! The F2980 was infected with the glue and quite severely. three of the Capacitors just fell off!! Many of the caps were well out of spec and a few were shorted/leaky... So after we recapped the board and meticulously removed the glue we were good to go!! New relay etc etc This one came up well and the customer was a happy camper!! So the GX700 series needs to be checked for this glue disease... I went through a customers AU999 and god rid of those Green Blob caps....This one along with the Differential mod came up nicely too and sounds immaculate....it has the full compliment of mods... Then I did a tuner alignment on this G7500, it could barely receive a station at all, and not at all with the FM Muting switch in, a full alignment brought it back, the tuner Sansui used in this model is actually really good, it has great sensitivity. I also blew through the F2980 board and recapped that as the glue was about to consume everything in its path..... Then I am also doing a recap/restore on this AU777A, a nice clean unit which belonged to the owners father, he bought it on an overseas trip in 1969 I think he said. Its a little easier to work on than the non A variant, pre-amp is laid out better and not so many point to point power supply connections.... This should come up nicely. Then I have another G6700 which has a display driver chip issue, and it also has a front end issue in the tuner, courtesy Ghazzer and the AK connection, I was able to get a MSM5540RS which is in transit, and also this one needed to have the F2980 recapped as well because of that glue!! Again!! The glue!! So this is waiting for parts and should be out of here soon.... Then yesterday, I picked up this QRX9001 to go through and get working, it has channels dropping out, bulbls blown etc etc, so this one will take a while to do, but having done two others I have it down to an art now... and that wraps up the Sansui activity going on in my lab...Pretty funny looking at the QRX9001 on top of the SX1250!!