Sansui G Series Recievers

AUDITECH

i really like the looks and sound of the g series recievers.i now
have 7 of them,really like the 2 big knobs!

Wow! What a collection you have. How long did it take to accumulate all your goodies. I'm jealous:D Congrats on the nice radios.

In case anyone is wondering, the G in these Sansui models stands for "Gorgeous" (just like BA stands for "BadAss") :D

B/F

Now that is one nice system, if that was in my house I would go the extreme and have 4 to 5 deadbolts on a hardwood door, and the bars just on the window to that room. I am not paranoid just prepared.

how long

i have been collecting about 3 years,i have 5 more pairs of the sansui speakers
altogether i have 34 sansui amps and recievers,41 pioneer amps and recievers
23 rtrs,14 turntables,23 other amps and recievers,27 pairs of speakers ,15
marantz recievers,8 cassette decks and 7 eqs.15 systems are up and running.
alot of people think i have lost my mind but thats ok,i love the hobby.

AUDITECH, That's quite the collection. Imagine stacking them all together in 1 pic!

Greg

My wife would surely kill me !

Great collection -

I would have to rent an apartment to keep them hidden :D

Originally posted by AUDITECH
i really like...the 2 big knobs!
"Me too! I love big knobs!"

Oh wait, you were talking about receivers. Well, I guess, in a way, I was also talking about... Nevermind.

"The G Series Sansui units are very pretty." There, that ought to work. :p:

ANY PIONEER HPMs ???

NICE amps and speakers, your in Wisconsin along with me, you looking to get rid of any HPMs if you have any...cuz Im a lookin for some more......... NICE NICE NICE....I have to get my wife to let me collect them like that.....Thanks...Michael...

:eek: WOW, you have a very nice collection Audi-tech.
Is that a Kenwood KA-7300 sitting high behind that purdy light ?

The one right behind the lightbulb makes me think "Kenwood KA-3500" for some reason, though I can't tell because the bulb is obscuring the input selector buttons.

Back
Top Bottom