sansui noise crackling hum

mathewmurphy

hi, im new to this, i've been pulling my hair out trying to figure this sansui 4000, okay heres my problem. when i hook up 1 speaker left side channel a no
problem.now i hook up right side channel a i get alot of humming. now i hook up one spraker channel b left side no problems now hookup channel b right side same humming noise. now i go to channel c hook up left channel c and left channel a no problems. now i let it play fm after about 20 minutes i get a cacklin noise that is so loud i have to shut it of before it blows my speakers.
does any body have any ideas or similiar experiances. any input would be appreciated.

Hi, Welcome to AK ! - and especially the Exclusively Sansui Forum.

But just to let you know, you have started a thread for your problem (good), but its in the Sansui equipment Database section - which is not for solving of problems - it is only supposed to be used for entering your Sansui model & serial numbers into the database.

Please find the Exclusively Sansui sub forum main view and post there, here is a link to the view you should see.

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39

Maybe one of the Moderators will see this and move it for you, or you can ask them directly via PM to do this.

Back
Top Bottom