1963Christop

Anyone have an owner's manual on this unit they could share ? hifiengine is only holding a brochure and low res schematic. Much thanks in advance. If it helps, I could share with you the original Stereo Review article on this unit circa 1973...

Maybe consider using a manual for another in the QRX x500 series as a last option? Any version using the early vario-matrix should be close. Even the exact manual is more or less a suggestion in many cases, as Sansui did tend to play fast and loose on parts swaps when slip streaming design changes. Good rule of thumb is to take a lot of pics and double check polarity and such to avoid any surprises. This holds especially true with the quad units, as they were more or less making that up as they went along - one of the crosses we bear staying on the bleeding edge of technology ... back then anyway ...

** My favorite example of that - Jim (MR Quad, rest his soul) from QRXRestore found a cap that had been installed backwards in every QRX-9001 ever built, decades after the fact. dOH!

Sure do. I went to buy a turntable from a Craigslister and guy told me he was preparing to sell his entire set he purchased in Nam. He leads me to a room in his house where he had a Sansui QRX-3500, QBL-100 remote and a SD-5050 rtr. They were all MINT and he had the manuals for everything. He even had the sales literature for the 3500. I purchased the lot. I am new to Audiokarma and this is actually my first correspondence. I am not sure about rules, but if you give me your address I would be happy to make a copy and send it to you. No way for me to scan right now. I could fax as well. That should not sound too funny coming from a guy collecting 45 year old audio.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 16
Sure do. I went to buy a turntable from a Craigslister and guy told me he was preparing to sell his entire set he purchased in Nam. He leads me to a room in his house where he had a Sansui QRX-3500, QBL-100 remote and a SD-5050 rtr. They were all MINT and he had the manuals for everything. He even had the sales literature for the 3500. I purchased the lot. I am new to Audiokarma and this is actually my first correspondence. I am not sure about rules, but if you give me your address I would be happy to make a copy and send it to you. No way for me to scan right now. I could fax as well. That should not sound too funny coming from a guy collecting 45 year old audio.
When you are able, it would be really helpful to everyone if you could do a color, high resolution scan of the manual and post it to HiFi Engine. That way many will benefit!

“I am new to Audiokarma and this is actually my first correspondence. I am not sure about rules, but if you give me your address I would be happy to make a copy and send it to you.”

We’re you ever able to able to scan or photograph the QRX-3500 manual ?

“I am new to Audiokarma and this is actually my first correspondence. I am not sure about rules, but if you give me your address I would be happy to make a copy and send it to you.”

We’re you ever able to able to scan or photograph the QRX-3500 manual ?
Could you send me one Elvin swinney 4502 Kilburn ave Rockford il 61101 thanks

Als1955, after SexySX posted he/she had a manual, he/she has fallen off AK. No one seems to have a Sansui manual for this model...

Would you still have a copy of the Owner's Manual for the Sansui QRX-3500? So far, I have found only the Service Manual.

Back
Top Bottom