Sansui Receiver

gyusher

-don't go round hungry-
Anyone know this guy??? Completely restored . I can buy it for 1000.00. . . .Tell me what you think is a fair price. . .I know the guys work. . .Very good at what he does. . .

G-2000?

I think this is a 200wpc reveiver. . . .I dont know about the bottom black thing. . .Is it part of it??

Can't tell from the pic if thats a 22000 or 33000

The 22000 is 220 wpc and a grand is about what they sell for.
A couple of the guys here on AK have/had one maybe they can chime in.

Grumpy

Sansui

Actually I dont think I can buy it. . .The owner needs the money and they asked me if I would buy it. . .I only have experience with the AU11000 that I had with a TU9500 tuner. . . .

I still have the one I bought from Kam. If I had a chance, I would buy another. Price seems right - if you have the $$$ I would recommend it.

Forgot to add one important note. If you do get it - make sure you get a strong shelf - it's a little over 100 pounds when connected!

I think it would be useful & interesting to know more details on just what sort of Restorations was performed on this unit.

B/F

Restoration things

I will see if I can find out. . .I am not interested. I just payed over 600 bucks for my new Forte' Model 3 HotRod to go with my L-112s that I also spent over 600 bucks for. . .I am out of Play money. .Period says the War Dept.

INFORMATION

I should have detailed information including pictures by tomorrow night. I called my friend and he is going to see what he can find out tonight. . .Specifics(sp)

I was asking just out of curiosity. I'm interested to know how well that unit has held up over the years and what the trouble-spots were that required it to be restored, and what the nature of the restorations were.

As for me, I think Ive just about reached the limit of what I can buy anymore, so even though I wouldnt object to having a G-222000, My question about its restoration, as I mentioned above, is more out of curiosity than my wanting to actually buy it.

My last two big purchases were these two fabulous Sansui units:

If the perspective of the photo seems a bit skewed, these were originally .bmp files that I took off a Japanese Internet site and I installed a program that converts it to jpeg, perhaps some settings in the conversion can be adjusted to make the perspective of the photos come out better, but I think Ya'-all get the idea :)

As for the G-22000 Seller, I am sure if he puts it on Ebay he shouldnt have any trouble selling it.

B/F

G22000

I dont think this guy has ever used eBay. . .Thats kinda why they involved me. . .I am curious as well and I might buy it anyway to help him out then put it on eBay to get my money back. . .I guess the guy is in a real tight spot. . .One things for sure he wont budge from his price period. . .I understand he has had this since new. Boxes, manuels etc. etc.

Sansui G-22000

Hi! I'm new to Audiokarma, so I hope I'm doing this O.K. If you decide not to buy the Sansui G-22000, I would be interested! Thanks

Cleaning only

The only thing this guy has done is major cleaning. . .I have many pics if anyone wants them. . .I did not buy it now the dust has settled he wants 1200.00 for it. . .It is a beauty. . .

Another one

I have about ten pics. . .Only a couple here, for more let me know. . .They were sent in an eMail to me. . .

Back
Top Bottom