Sansui Scammer

Funny thing is that the units were available in the US but the seller is in Canada!

Yank

Brudha said:
Idiot couldn't find a sucker with his previous auctions:

So, why not try it at $300 more?

He's also branching out into separates.

I just sent him a question about whether this brand is any kin to SANSUI? I alos informed him that it isn't rated at 1200 WPC, more like about 180. And that the going price is more like about $500, refurbed. What an idiot!

:thumbsdn: :nono:

PC Bob said:
I just sent him a question about whether this brand is any kin to SANSUI? I alos informed him that it isn't rated at 1200 WPC, more like about 180. And that the going price is more like about $500, refurbed. What an idiot!

Yes, but will he listen.....I think not.

Emailed him a long time ago. Says he is in Vancouver B.C. and available for pick up. Anyone care to take a look?

I remember back in the late 70's there was a rash of conuterfit Sanzuis, RZA and Marants floating around. They looked close to the original, except minor misspelling on them.

hakka26 said:
Emailed him a long time ago. Says he is in Vancouver B.C. and available for pick up. Anyone care to take a look?

It's a 2 hour drive for me. Can anyone tell me (first hand info only please) what customs will say if I have it in my car coming back to the US?

PC Bob said:
And that the going price is more like about $500, refurbed.

Morden keeps a database of all Sansui sales on ebay. The average price of the G-22000 is over a $1000. Anything under a grand is a steal. And from the pic, it appears original, not counterfeit. Maybe he bumped the price to pay for a digital camera to take it's pic.

Be careful, this dude is offering a Sansui AU20000 on ebay now. Has a BIN of his usual $999.99

sdz

maroon, idjit, scummer, rebok, coby rottex, they tell me close only counts in horseshoes and atom bombs

This is one of the types of sellers I avoid completely. If you read the feedback comments, there is a common thread that makes me very uneasy. Plus, he's very quick to leave a neg.

lol ya i sent him a few questions asking for the serial number and a little background of unit and some good pictures looks like it had been used by a 3 year old with greasey fingers

PC Bob said:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom